Skip to main content

Seeking God...

Let me start this with a simple prayer...
Father thank you for this week of enlightenment you've showed me. Thank you for letting me to experience situations that unwrapped your purpose for me. Thank you  for the hard times that leads me to a STRONG FAITH in YOU even though i don't really understand why it is happening but you have thought me things on how to TRUST you more and deep. I've learned so much this week from you Lord. Now i feel more strong and at peace because i know that you are my FATHER,  and I undesrtand that i dont need to comprehend everything, that all you just wanted from me is to BELIEVE in you no matter what situation i face, you'll stand by my side in every single day of my life. I Thank you Lord for being so faithfull in me, though most of the times I am not. Thank you for unconditional LOVE father, i prayed that you will help me to know you more and guide me as i walk with you in this journey of LIFE. This is my prayer in JESUS mighty name. Amen!

Stumbling...

I  did not expect this situation that will going to happen to me last week. 
Lately I've found out that one of my workmate is a member of church where I've been a member too.
It was an unexpected day for me and him that we had actually shared that kind of stuff. At first i didn't want to tell him because i don't know how he will going to react about it., but its just came out from me, then he was shocked, after that he asked me WHY??? What happened to you???.. then i told him the reason why. I got cold attending by myself. I lost my companionship with my church mate and then i began to change. He told me why i stumbled? or in tagalog na TISOD. Even me i don't know why, and then at that moment i started to think again.. i admit that time I'm becoming CONFUSED with myself and my faith again..I remember the feeling the last time i went through this situation, i don't know what I'm going to do., my heart was full of FEAR, and i forgot to talk to GOD because I was focus on what I'm going to tell to that person, how can i handle the situation, how will i tell him. because in my mind all he can see is my failure of not doing my responsibility to attend to that church. I hate myself of being so WEAK and  I not being able to explain him that he would understand me, because i don't even understand myself. That night, before we separate our ways, my mind started to seek the answers and so him but he was happy knowing that he found a sister in me, so then he encourage me to get back to that church by inviting to attend  a prayer meeting.

The next day came he were about to attend the prayer meeting...he waited for me, he keeps on bugging me. but i was confused, there's something that's stopping me.  One of this is my office mates, i don't want to start any gossip about us, even we dont have malice in ourselves but most of people around us has a different and senseless thoughts . So better not to go with him. So i let him go by his self, i told him, I'll go with you next time... He said Ok. But still I'm not so sure then. That night he texted me again encouraging to become active again to that church. So i still dont know how to response... and then i started to search and SEEK GOD.

The next Sunday came, i attended the 11 am service at Victory Nova, that day we also planned to meet and attend to his church... but the schedule wasn't fit to us. So we just hang out and talk about it again. I met him at Starbucks Coffee Shop, where we got a bad treatment.. I brought there my food that i bought in McDonald, but i was confused then if i going to eat there, then he said you eat it. and since I was so hungry, i started to eat it, and then when I'm already enjoying it, a service crew went to our table and then told us that they have rule that they are not allowing other food  from other stores to eat in their shop. I said oops. sorry, of course i stopped eating even though she told i can finished eat. but i cannot continue though I'm so embarrassed. :(  But my friend asked the crew why? and still fight for his right or my right. but then i said "its ok , wala na kong gana" let's go outside. We went to food court area to continue our conversation. 

As we continue...He still looking for a reason why i went out to that church, and he wants me to compare about the two church I've been. He was very convinced that we belong to a TRUE church., so pointing that I was in a FAKE Church.. i don't know how will i explain it but i told him i don't want to compare, cause that will not help me to understand instead it will get me confused over and over again... He said, "i cannot blame you", i understand that it was hard to walk alone and go to church". I know he was very disappointed about my decision on diverting to other church, He told me it was better to stay cold rather than to go to other church because it's like a form of ADULTERY.  

That time i was also disappointed about myself of not helping him to understand why it is happening to me. why i went to that situation, why i diverted to other church,  but i think he already answers his question. He said "I cannot do anymore about you."  I told him, exactly your not in control of me. Only God is in control of everything that is happening to us. So I'm just praying to  GOD, Lord please give him the wisdom of understanding and so into me. I keep on asking GOD, why i met this guy? what is God's purpose for me and for him. The guy telling his self that he has a MISSION, or I should tell this to myself? I have a MISSION too.


Searching...


Monday came, we've seen each other again like we don't talk. I don't want to talk to him that day i dont know why but we're on duty so we have to. and i thought he feel the same way. I still feel his disappointments. That time i don't know what to do. I cannot also concentrate on my prayers. I started to ask people that is very close to me, my church mate and  victory group leaders. Ivy, my college friend who is very patient to me ever since she invited me, she really helps me a lot to understand, actually she really wanted to talk to that person I've met. But i rather not, because i know they will end up arguing or debating about the bible.  The night came, when Ivy called me up. we had a long conversation that helps me to realized things not about the situation but also myself. Aside from calling out my friend. That night I started to search the answers in the BIBLE, in the PODCAST, in the BLOG POST. I keep on searching for the answers. All this stuff helps me so much, and that night also i started to talk to GOD...

The next day.. i continue searching for the answers and i keep on listening to podcast
and every night i open and read the BIBLE to search for the answers. Seeking into the bible isn't enough for me to understand, but it helps me calm down when I read the PROMISES of the Lord.

John 14:1-3"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

Revelation 21:4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

Psalm 23:4Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, 
I will fear no evil, for you are with me; 
your rod and your staff, they comfort me.



Philippians 4:6-7 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."


Psalm 46"God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way
and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,
though its waters roar and foam
and the mountains quake with their surging."


As the day goes by, i keep on praying to GOD to help me understand everything.
I keep on asking for his message... 



God's Revelations...


Ivy has sent me a podcast by Pastor Rick Warren, It's about Recognizing God's voice. from it ive learned so much and give me clear view in my situation.

How to recognize God's voice?

1 John 4:1 (LB) "Don't always believe everything you hear just because someone says it is a message from God; test it first to see if it really is!"

From myself? Pr. 14:12
From God? Job 33:14
From Satan? 2 Cor. 11:14


here's the link of 7 ways to test impression

    This test helps me a lot of recognizing God's voice. There's so many questions that are running through my brain, what will i choose?  is GOD really want me to choose a church? is it important to him where I'm going to place? Why I'm confused? but you know what... God is so simple and loving GOD. all the time I'm looking for the answers and as I read the bible every night, I didn't notice that I'm getting closer to HIM, talking to him heart to heart, unconsciously I'm building my relationship with GOD. 

Sometimes we are focus on where are we, what others might say to us, and we are more concerned on others opinion, on others feeling for us, but GOD
just want us to just BELIEVED in HIM all the time. We dont have to always ask HIM  why it is happening to us, He just want us to  TRUST HIM  that he has a better plans and future for us. This verses helps me a lot, reminding me not to troubled ourselves in everthing that is happening to us. Be faithful and true in our ways because God's knows  everything about us.

“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.” (Jeremiah 29:11)

“The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord … ”(Psalm 37:23)   

“O Lord, I know the way of man is not in himself; it is not in man who walks to direct his own steps.” (Jeremiah 10:23


Today i can say I'm on a better place, I am calm and at peace. the bible says:

John 14:27 (NIV)

27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

1 Corinthians 7:15 (NIV)

 15 But if the unbeliever leaves, let it be so. The brother or the sister is not bound in such circumstances; God has called us to live in peace. 

Acts 5:29 (NIV)

 29 Peter and the other apostles replied: “We must obey God rather than human beings!

Exodus 14:14 (NIV)

14 The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.” 

Hebrews 12:14 (NIV)

Warning and Encouragement
 14 Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.

“Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass … Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him.” (Psalm 37:4,7)

 Let me end this with a prayer..

Father, thank you for enlightening me, showing me the goodness in you always and i realized how you really cares for me. I deeply felt your LOVE to me that made me realize i also  must care for others, revealing the purpose of bringing back to you the people who haven't known you yet. Thank you for the people you used to help me to understand. I'm sorry for not hearing you most of the times, for i am concerned on what others feeling rather than you. But you have been always faithful to me. Thank you for the patience, kindness and endless LOVE for us. Lord I  prayed to give me more patience, and wisdom that I may continue to be STRONG and FAITHFUL to you. Knowing you LORD in my life i know that I'm on the right path, you revealed me the true purpose of life. I am so blessed and  my heart is rejoicing that I'm able to understand everything. I pray Lord to guide me in everything I do must be done for the glory of GOD. All this i pray in Jesus mighty name. Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Portfolio

judithroseperez's photostream on Flickr. Here are my latest work made in adobe photoshop, illustrator and Autodesk 3D studio max. You're free to leave your comments.

First Blog

Hi, Magandang gabi, it's already 11:58 pm. at eto mulat pa rin ako, pero gusto ko na din talagang matulog... kaya lang  nalilibang ako sa pag boblog. Bakit nga ba nag bo-blog ang isang tao? naalala ko dati, kuntento na ko sa isang notebook at ballpen, pero since nagbabago na ang panahon, eto na ang "IN". Online journal kumbaga. Ang kaibahan lang, di na secret, tipong di lang ikaw ang makakabasa, pati ibang tao, at maaring ang buong mundo. Hilig ko 'to dati pa, marami ako nakikitang notebook ko na mga diary ko nung bata pa ko sa tuwing nag lilinis kami ng bahay, yung iba nga nakatabi pa eh. kapag nababagot ako, at gusto kong tumawa,binabasa ko lang un. hehehe pano ang corny kasi. ganun pala un! Pero nwei true naman talgang nakaka enjoy ang mag sulat o mag journal. So i decided na  mag blog na din, para at least di ko ma mamisplace ang notebook. hehehe Well sana lang, sipagin ako lagi... kailangan, sayang nmn kung may ma mis akong journey ng buhay ko, at least i once